Forum for Nonconformist Phuckers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forum for Nonconformist Phuckers

A forum for those that are sick of the dictatorship, single minded phuckstain sites such as NMU and Grand Traverse Copwatch..........screw them bastards in the ass!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Girls High School Sports!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RASTUS

RASTUS

Girls High School Sports!! Empty
PostSubject: Girls High School Sports!!   Girls High School Sports!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 11:34 pm

Shit!!!
This ocurred to me as I was reading the local paper, and they showed pictures of the local High School girls track team!!

I conclude the following!................they invented girls sports to give the girls with no T-I-T-S something to do, other than wash nasty jock straps!!!! affraid
Back to top Go down
Joanie

Joanie

PostSubject: Re: Girls High School Sports!!   Girls High School Sports!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 7:39 pm

Oh yee of little faith, they also have to find a way to get rid of yeast infections.
Back to top Go down
RASTUS

RASTUS

PostSubject: Re: Girls High School Sports!!   Girls High School Sports!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 8:36 pm

Joanie wrote:
Oh yee of little faith, they also have to find a way to get rid of yeast infections.

FUCK me to tears!! That explains why those titless wonders make homemade bread!!! Scratching ones crotch in a bowl of dough is not very appealing to me!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Girls High School Sports!!   Girls High School Sports!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Girls High School Sports!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forum for Nonconformist Phuckers :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: