Forum for Nonconformist Phuckers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forum for Nonconformist Phuckers

A forum for those that are sick of the dictatorship, single minded phuckstain sites such as NMU and Grand Traverse Copwatch..........screw them bastards in the ass!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Republican Truth!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Republican Truth!! Empty
PostSubject: Republican Truth!!   Republican Truth!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 8:55 pm

affraid Republican Truth!! BushsAss
Back to top Go down
https://2008.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

Republican Truth!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Republican Truth!!   Republican Truth!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 9:10 pm

hmmm
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Republican Truth!! Empty
PostSubject: They ALL practice THIS!!   Republican Truth!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 9:21 pm

Republican Truth!! Slipdick
Back to top Go down
swampy

swampy

Republican Truth!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Republican Truth!!   Republican Truth!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 9:28 pm

Republican Truth!! Republicansstupid
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Republican Truth!! Empty
PostSubject: CRUSTYCROTCH!!   Republican Truth!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 9:59 pm

Republican Truth!! Crabs-1
Back to top Go down
swampy

swampy

Republican Truth!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Republican Truth!!   Republican Truth!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 10:04 pm

Republican Truth!! Palinshirt
Back to top Go down
RASTUS

RASTUS

Republican Truth!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Republican Truth!!   Republican Truth!! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 3:46 pm

Republican Truth!! Palinkd7
Back to top Go down
RASTUS

RASTUS

Republican Truth!! Empty
PostSubject: Porkin' Palin!   Republican Truth!! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 6:39 pm

RASTUS wrote:
Republican Truth!! Palinkd7

Ya know any fool pounding THAT ass has GOT to use a lot of shims on that loose puckerstring!!! bounce cheers
Back to top Go down
RASTUS

RASTUS

Republican Truth!! Empty
PostSubject: Phony Whitey Whore!   Republican Truth!! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 9:55 pm

Republican Truth!! Niggadickxk8
Back to top Go down
Joanie

Joanie

Republican Truth!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Republican Truth!!   Republican Truth!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 10:19 am

Sarah please, you ain't got a caribou clue! Laughing I wouldn't screw her with your dick.
Back to top Go down
swampy

swampy

Republican Truth!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Republican Truth!!   Republican Truth!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 1:32 pm

I cannot believe Barney would stoop so low.
Back to top Go down
RASTUS

RASTUS

Republican Truth!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Republican Truth!!   Republican Truth!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 7:25 pm

swampy wrote:
I cannot believe Barney would stoop so low.

I am pushing for long term care in a mental health institution, followed by years of outpatient therapy!!! drunken cheers
Back to top Go down
RASTUS

RASTUS

Republican Truth!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Republican Truth!!   Republican Truth!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 12:46 am

Republican Truth!! Republicanqb1
Back to top Go down
swampy

swampy

Republican Truth!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Republican Truth!!   Republican Truth!! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 1:03 pm

Republican Truth!! Bushanimation
Back to top Go down
Joanie

Joanie

Republican Truth!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Republican Truth!!   Republican Truth!! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 7:50 pm

Tee, hee, hee! I've sure met some stupid MFers over this election. Got rid of half of my addy book.
Back to top Go down
swampy

swampy

Republican Truth!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Republican Truth!!   Republican Truth!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 7:52 am

Ain't that the truth! I have FRIENDS that I never realized were so fucking ignorant. It's actually scary.
They all think they're going to lose there double-wides due to new taxes, and such. I just pray they keep Obama behind bullet proof glass. Don't know who to fear most. The ignorant rednecks or our own government. IMHO one or the other will most likely put a bullet into his head. NLMAO!
Back to top Go down
RASTUS

RASTUS

Republican Truth!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Republican Truth!!   Republican Truth!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 1:06 pm

swampy wrote:
Ain't that the truth! I have FRIENDS that I never realized were so fucking ignorant. It's actually scary.
They all think they're going to lose there double-wides due to new taxes, and such. I just pray they keep Obama behind bullet proof glass. Don't know who to fear most. The ignorant rednecks or our own government. IMHO one or the other will most likely put a bullet into his head. NLMAO!

When that DOES happen, you can bet your ass the fucking niggers will be rioting in MANY major cities!! Stay out of Detroit, Philadelphia, Boston, Detroit, Chicago and Los Angeles..........just to name a few!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Republican Truth!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Republican Truth!!   Republican Truth!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Republican Truth!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forum for Nonconformist Phuckers :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: