Forum for Nonconformist Phuckers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forum for Nonconformist Phuckers

A forum for those that are sick of the dictatorship, single minded phuckstain sites such as NMU and Grand Traverse Copwatch..........screw them bastards in the ass!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

YOOOO HOOOO, STEVEROOO! Remember these daze?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Joanie

Joanie

YOOOO HOOOO, STEVEROOO!  Remember these daze? Empty
PostSubject: YOOOO HOOOO, STEVEROOO! Remember these daze?   YOOOO HOOOO, STEVEROOO!  Remember these daze? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 5:47 pm

Hey, are you at the VFW again? Damn, probably won't see you for daze. Just wanted to stop by and let you know what I did today.

I decided to go back to my old hippy ways. First, I took off my bra and fell face forward and hit the floor. Then I tried to roll a doobie but my arthritis got the best of me. Watched an old Cheech & Chong movie but it got me stoned. Decided to listen to some Grateful Dead but fell asleep. Found an old "High Times" and it didn't make any sense. Gave the neighbors the peace sign and they flipped me off. Walked down the street carrying an "End The War" sign and got shot at. Found my love beads and the old man said, "Hey a string of pearls, let me bend over." Wrote to the governor to legalize marijuana and he said move to Amsterdam. Found my old poncho and the old man said, "Goin' camping?"

I miss the good old daze. Sad
Back to top Go down
RASTUS

RASTUS

PostSubject: Re: YOOOO HOOOO, STEVEROOO! Remember these daze?   YOOOO HOOOO, STEVEROOO!  Remember these daze? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 7:11 pm

Joanie wrote:
Hey, are you at the VFW again? Damn, probably won't see you for daze. Just wanted to stop by and let you know what I did today.

I decided to go back to my old hippy ways. First, I took off my bra and fell face forward and hit the floor. Then I tried to roll a doobie but my arthritis got the best of me. Watched an old Cheech & Chong movie but it got me stoned. Decided to listen to some Grateful Dead but fell asleep. Found an old "High Times" and it didn't make any sense. Gave the neighbors the peace sign and they flipped me off. Walked down the street carrying an "End The War" sign and got shot at. Found my love beads and the old man said, "Hey a string of pearls, let me bend over." Wrote to the governor to legalize marijuana and he said move to Amsterdam. Found my old poncho and the old man said, "Goin' camping?"

I miss the good old daze. Sad

Yea, vaguely!! lmfgdao!! One thought sticks in my mind..............if you unleashed them puppies and you went down face first.............................does that mean yer hooters look like that old grandma in Hustler Magazine????? affraid
Back to top Go down
swampy

swampy

PostSubject: Re: YOOOO HOOOO, STEVEROOO! Remember these daze?   YOOOO HOOOO, STEVEROOO!  Remember these daze? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 9:22 pm

Happy thoughts, Joanie.

Breathe deeply

Do some yoga

You'll be OK LOL! rendeer
Back to top Go down
RASTUS

RASTUS

PostSubject: Re: YOOOO HOOOO, STEVEROOO! Remember these daze?   YOOOO HOOOO, STEVEROOO!  Remember these daze? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 10:03 pm

swampy wrote:
Happy thoughts, Joanie.

Breathe deeply

Do some yoga

You'll be OK LOL! rendeer

YEA!!! Twatever she said!!! study
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YOOOO HOOOO, STEVEROOO! Remember these daze?   YOOOO HOOOO, STEVEROOO!  Remember these daze? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

YOOOO HOOOO, STEVEROOO! Remember these daze?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forum for Nonconformist Phuckers :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: