Forum for Nonconformist Phuckers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forum for Nonconformist Phuckers

A forum for those that are sick of the dictatorship, single minded phuckstain sites such as NMU and Grand Traverse Copwatch..........screw them bastards in the ass!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dr Suess favorite stories

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
swampy

swampy

Dr Suess favorite stories Empty
PostSubject: Dr Suess favorite stories   Dr Suess favorite stories Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 10:15 pm

Dr Suess favorite stories DrsuessDr Suess favorite stories Funny20books037
Back to top Go down
RASTUS

RASTUS

PostSubject: Re: Dr Suess favorite stories   Dr Suess favorite stories Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 2:59 am

I will say this one time, and one time only!! Be warned!! This is a family fucking site and this kind of fucking shit will NOT be tolerated!!

You shall follow my goddamn example and fly right, or go to NMU where the fags tolerate your foul, and rude commentary!!! cheers

The powers that be here ( MUAH!) require the utmost in proper decorum at all times whilst visiting this site! If thou cannot behave in a fucking civilized manner, then, SHIT!! I dunno what gonna happen...........thou (ME) may resort to asking Masta Krauh fer advice! (NOTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!)

One last word........................MORE WHISKEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! affraid sunny

Whiskey is my friend........nobody loves me....... Shocked
Back to top Go down
swampy

swampy

PostSubject: Re: Dr Suess favorite stories   Dr Suess favorite stories Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 9:27 am

Sorry, you're absolutely correct and I apologize profusely.

NOT! cheers

Yeah right, you want me to go back to:

Krauh: Poor me, life sucks,waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Crying or Very sad Sad
Calm: I am God king . I will bring marshall law and starvation to all. Fear me Twisted Evil . afro I can't get a white woman. scratch Rolling Eyes
NMTO: I had a recipe to turn horse shit into a food source, but the CIA stole it. Now we will all starve. Rolling Eyes Sleep

lol! I liked it better before:
Crevis: WELL SUCK MY BALLS THEN!Dr Suess favorite stories WhateverDr Suess favorite stories Rofl

Last edited by swampy on Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:29 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
RASTUS

RASTUS

PostSubject: Re: Dr Suess favorite stories   Dr Suess favorite stories Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 1:12 pm

LMFGDAO!! Ya, me too!!!! bounce cheers
Back to top Go down
swampy

swampy

PostSubject: Re: Dr Suess favorite stories   Dr Suess favorite stories Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 6:58 pm

NO SHIT! They're back on the poor me and mass food hoarding starvation marshal law shit! Good Lord! Life is too short for the non stop fucking doom.

What a bunch of paranoid fuckers!

Me? If it ever gets that bad I plan on going on a drug and alcohol bender.

THAT is my plan. Very Happy

Crev and Joanie got plans yet? Time's a wastin ya know! LOL!
Back to top Go down
RASTUS

RASTUS

PostSubject: Re: Dr Suess favorite stories   Dr Suess favorite stories Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 8:38 pm

swampy wrote:
NO SHIT! They're back on the poor me and mass food hoarding starvation marshal law shit! Good Lord! Life is too short for the non stop fucking doom.

What a bunch of paranoid fuckers!

Me? If it ever gets that bad I plan on going on a drug and alcohol bender.

THAT is my plan. Very Happy

Crev and Joanie got plans yet? Time's a wastin ya know! LOL!

DAMN, shit, piss..fuck me to tears!!! I'm with you Swampy, my guiding frigging light!!! study
Back to top Go down
Joanie

Joanie

PostSubject: Re: Dr Suess favorite stories   Dr Suess favorite stories Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 5:46 pm

Are you guys talkin' about the pussy assed, dickwad, fuckin', cocksuckin', butt lickin' guys from NMU? (Sorry, didn't mean to abuse the acceptable use policy, fucked up again.)

Haven't been on the shit site, thinkin' about goin' in and doin' some ball bustin'. Oh wait, how silly of me, ain't no one there with balls to bust. Better just go in with a semi-load of Kotex.
Back to top Go down
Joanie

Joanie

PostSubject: Re: Dr Suess favorite stories   Dr Suess favorite stories Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 7:13 pm

Just posted on the dweeb forum, ripped them diapers off of those stupid dickwads! This was done in memory of Crevis!
Back to top Go down
swampy

swampy

PostSubject: Re: Dr Suess favorite stories   Dr Suess favorite stories Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 11:15 am

You mean the site where they think that you and I are the same person?
911 was an inside job?
Marshal Law is coming soon?
Only the true believers will survive?
Obama is the evil destroyer of man?

You mean THAT site?

Dr Suess favorite stories Gasoline-1 Don't do it Joanie......don't go there......don't even look at it.......back away slowly......... lol!
Back to top Go down
Joanie

Joanie

PostSubject: Re: Dr Suess favorite stories   Dr Suess favorite stories Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 7:03 pm

Yep Swampy, that be it! You forgot one thing; Jesus is alive, praise the Lord!
Back to top Go down
RASTUS

RASTUS

PostSubject: Re: Dr Suess favorite stories   Dr Suess favorite stories Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 12:08 am

Dr Suess favorite stories Calmes2The NMU 'God' be seeking help!!!
Back to top Go down
swampy

swampy

PostSubject: Re: Dr Suess favorite stories   Dr Suess favorite stories Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 9:23 am

Nothing better than a GREAT laugh on a Monday morning! Thanks, Crev! santa
Back to top Go down
Joanie

Joanie

PostSubject: Re: Dr Suess favorite stories   Dr Suess favorite stories Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 6:02 pm

Too funny!

Hey, fruitcakes make good door stops and also good for buffin' the butt.
Back to top Go down
RASTUS

RASTUS

PostSubject: Re: Dr Suess favorite stories   Dr Suess favorite stories Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 10:17 pm

Joanie wrote:
Too funny!

OMG Joanie/!!! Buffing the butt????

Are you saying I should call you CRISCO, to save ya the embarrassment of calling ya LARD ASS??
Back to top Go down
Joanie

Joanie

PostSubject: Re: Dr Suess favorite stories   Dr Suess favorite stories Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 10:39 am

RASTUS wrote:
Joanie wrote:
Too funny!

OMG Joanie/!!! Buffing the butt????

Are you saying I should call you CRISCO, to save ya the embarrassment of calling ya LARD ASS??

Actually, I prefer Mrs. Butterbutt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dr Suess favorite stories   Dr Suess favorite stories Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dr Suess favorite stories
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forum for Nonconformist Phuckers :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: