Forum for Nonconformist Phuckers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forum for Nonconformist Phuckers

A forum for those that are sick of the dictatorship, single minded phuckstain sites such as NMU and Grand Traverse Copwatch..........screw them bastards in the ass!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New OJ smiley

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
swampy

swampy

New OJ smiley Empty
PostSubject: New OJ smiley   New OJ smiley Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 10:19 am

New OJ smiley OJ

Last edited by swampy on Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
swampy

swampy

New OJ smiley Empty
PostSubject: Re: New OJ smiley   New OJ smiley Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 10:20 am

or perhaps this:

New OJ smiley Nigcops
Back to top Go down
RASTUS

RASTUS

New OJ smiley Empty
PostSubject: Re: New OJ smiley   New OJ smiley Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 3:14 pm

swampy wrote:
New OJ smiley OJ

Your a bad girl Swampy.............GOTTA LOVE IT!! Is that meaning OJ the murdering nigger??? If so, yea, he best be getting used to being porked in the puckerstring!! LMFAO!!! Basketball
Back to top Go down
swampy

swampy

New OJ smiley Empty
PostSubject: Re: New OJ smiley   New OJ smiley Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 11:35 am

So I turn on CNN this morning and what do I see?

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! I'm sorry, I didn't know I was doing anything illegal..waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

The Judge told him he was arrogant and ignorant. Ha LOL!New OJ smiley OJ
Back to top Go down
RASTUS

RASTUS

New OJ smiley Empty
PostSubject: Re: New OJ smiley   New OJ smiley Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 12:37 pm

swampy wrote:
So I turn on CNN this morning and what do I see?

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! I'm sorry, I didn't know I was doing anything illegal..waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

The Judge told him he was arrogant and ignorant. Ha LOL!New OJ smiley OJ

I only wonder...............did the fucking judge figure that profound revelation (arrogant/ignorant) was nws to us???? santa
Back to top Go down
Joanie

Joanie

New OJ smiley Empty
PostSubject: Re: New OJ smiley   New OJ smiley Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 5:34 pm

Another episode of Saturday Night Live! I'm cracking up, the old man is cracking up. Can't stop laughing.

OJ better get his prostate checked out, it's in for a rough, rough ride down the Hershey Highway.

You guys just kill me!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RASTUS

RASTUS

New OJ smiley Empty
PostSubject: Re: New OJ smiley   New OJ smiley Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 5:48 pm

Joanie wrote:
Another episode of Saturday Night Live! I'm cracking up, the old man is cracking up. Can't stop laughing.

OJ better get his prostate checked out, it's in for a rough, rough ride down the Hershey Highway.

You guys just kill me!!! Very Happy

Yea Joanie!! That nigger cocksucker best think about having the proctologist put few extra stitches in his phucking puckerstring!!! flower

When I was an officer at San Quentin, the going rate for fucking a nigger in the ass was a pack of Camels!! Now that cigs ain't allowed, I have no clue what ass-fucking is worth!!! affraid Basketball
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New OJ smiley Empty
PostSubject: Re: New OJ smiley   New OJ smiley Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New OJ smiley
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forum for Nonconformist Phuckers :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: