Forum for Nonconformist Phuckers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forum for Nonconformist Phuckers

A forum for those that are sick of the dictatorship, single minded phuckstain sites such as NMU and Grand Traverse Copwatch..........screw them bastards in the ass!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Where's Da Boss??

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Joanie

Joanie

Where's Da Boss?? Empty
PostSubject: Where's Da Boss??   Where's Da Boss?? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 1:33 pm

Dear Administrator:

I need to bring an item to your immediate attention regarding this forum. I am getting notices that I have private messages and there's nothing there. They're coming from Jacques, or Maurice or Francois, whatever the heck the Frenchie's name is.

So, guess you're gonna have to get your hands a bit dirty. In brief; THIS GUY IS PHUCKIN' WIT ME!!!!! SIC' EM! Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Where's Da Boss?? Empty
PostSubject: Queer bait immigrats!!   Where's Da Boss?? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 1:56 pm

Joanie wrote:
Dear Administrator:

I need to bring an item to your immediate attention regarding this forum. I am getting notices that I have private messages and there's nothing there. They're coming from Jacques, or Maurice or Francois, whatever the heck the Frenchie's name is.

So, guess you're gonna have to get your hands a bit dirty. In brief; THIS GUY IS PHUCKIN' WIT ME!!!!! SIC' EM! Evil or Very Mad

Not to worry Joanie girl..............these homosexual French illegal immigrant cocksuckers will not be tolerated!! If the mutt can't speak English, then banishment is the answer!! Only thing I will not tolerate is disrespectful phucking immigrants!! Mad
Back to top Go down
https://2008.forumotion.com
Joanie

Joanie

Where's Da Boss?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where's Da Boss??   Where's Da Boss?? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 3:04 pm

Oh Popeye! Tee-hee! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
swampy

swampy

Where's Da Boss?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where's Da Boss??   Where's Da Boss?? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 5:43 pm

Run em over, Crev!Where's Da Boss?? Twinkietruck
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Where's Da Boss?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where's Da Boss??   Where's Da Boss?? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 5:50 pm

swampy wrote:
Run em over, Crev!Where's Da Boss?? Twinkietruck

YEA!! With the Benji Bus!!! LOL!!! Two Twinkie phucks...................one under each tire!! bounce
Back to top Go down
https://2008.forumotion.com
Joanie

Joanie

Where's Da Boss?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where's Da Boss??   Where's Da Boss?? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 9:04 am

I wanna drive the TWINKIE truck!!! Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Where's Da Boss?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where's Da Boss??   Where's Da Boss?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where's Da Boss??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forum for Nonconformist Phuckers :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: